woensdag 1 april 2020

Een lied om te zingen

De lucht boven ons huis:


De tulpen in de vaas:


Het nieuwe witte linnen overhemd:


Het nieuwe blauwe linnen overhemd:


Tafellaken (links) en inpakpapier van het nieuwe blauwe overhemd (rechts):


Een lied om te zingen:

Danse Russe

If when my wife is sleeping
and the baby and Kathleen
are sleeping
and the sun is a flame-white disc
in silken mists
above shining trees,
if I in my north room
dance naked, grotesquely
before my mirror
waving my shirt round my head
and singing softly to myself:
"I am lonely, lonely,
I was born to be alone,
I am best so!"
If I admire my arms, my face.
my shoulders, flanks, buttocks
against the yellow drawn shades,˗

Who shall say I am not
 the happy genius of my household?¹

Zelfgemaakte rode pesto:



¹ Door: William Carlos Williams

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten